- Volunteer to help at events, delivering fliers and posters, attending meetings and more. We’ll find you something to do!
- Offer your professional skills, from planning consultants and planning lawyers to social media experts and ecologists.
- Sign up for updates. Just send an email to: email@example.comYour name will be added to our email list of supporters. All names remain anonymous, are secure and can be removed on request.
- Sign & share our petition. Google Change.org Protect Enfield.
- Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/enfieldroadwatch where we post updates and publicise threats further afield.
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/enfieldroadwatch/
- Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/Save_Green_Belt
- Share our social media awareness campaign, I’m Not Just a Pretty Place, which highlights the many benefits of the Green Belt.
- Visit our website often for updates, news and more in-depth information.
- Email your three Ward Councillors and tell them you don’t want to lose any Green Belt! This is especially important during this ‘quiet’ phase when developers are busy behind-the-scenes making the case for Green Belt developments. Google: Your Councillors – Enfield Council to find them.
- Email your London Assembly Rep, Joanne McCartney and ask her to help preserve Enfield’s Green Belt. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email your local MP and ask him/her to help. Find your MP and contact information at: https://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/
- Make the case for the Green Belt to anyone who will listen.
- Share any other ideas with us.
- Donate to our campaign fund. The funds are used for professional advice, printing costs, event fees and so on.
Account name: Enfield RoadWatch, Barclays Bank
Sort code: 20-29-77
Account number: 23049183
Make payable to ‘Enfield RoadWatch’ and send to:
37 Cotswold Way
Thanks! Please stay in touch!
Together we are Stronger!